Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thirsty Thursday

Yo,
        So I had a rough night. All nighter doing an Info Tech project. I also started two classes, swimming and combatatives. So basically my schedule is packed now. So if I miss a Blog here or there.... Sorry I'm not sorry. Only kidding, and since it's THIRSTY THURSDAY, lets just take the night off. Kick back, go out, do what you want. Watch a movie. But. Really. Go out. Do something fun. THIRSTY THURSDAY is all about

                                                                    MENTAL HEALTH


AND by the way... Everyone should come watch some good lacrosse on Saturday at the Episcopal School in Northern Virginia. Event is called the Play for Parkinson's. Teams are mens and womens teams from 

Army (Me)
Hopkins
UVA
Penn State
Princeton
Georgetown

Here's a jam to get your party started. A throwback. Word.


No comments:

Post a Comment