Monday, October 3, 2011

Clearing Da Dome

Yo,
     So it's hard to stay in the moment and concentrate when you are constantly thinking about other stuff like school, how broke you are, or the pending rage you are goin to in t-minus (insert time here). Specifically with Lacrosse, when I step on the field, practice or games, I use a word/phrase to clear my head. Got this one from Rick Flair. Yes, I look up to retired Pro Wrestlers. Anyway, I scream "WOOOOOOOO!"
 
    Seems cheesy right? Wrong. I dare you to try it after you warm up, during practice, before a big test. Yeah, other people (who aren't winners) might get scared. Yeah, people might cringe because you are incredibly loud. Then again, you will also be the center of attention. Take that as you may.



Hint #1
Getting LOUD= A clear, ready to rock mentality

    This is how you should feel before practice. Or, in my case, all the time. That is the aim. Pay close attention....

No comments:

Post a Comment